Reduce printing costs and increase efficiency with a managed print service.
What is a Managed Print Service?
A Managed Print Service (MPS) is designed to help you stay in control of your printing, give visibility over your organisation’s usage, save money, boost productivity and increase your document security.
Our Managed Print Service is a solution that encompasses the supply and maintenance of printing devices through a traditional maintenance contract. This is something we excel at and have been specialising in for more than 25 years. Before recommending any solution, we do the following:
- Provide a thorough analysis of your current printing processes
- Assess your current printers against your required usage
- Suggest how you can optimise your print output, recommending the best machines available
- Reduce the number and type of machines required in your office
- Remotely monitor your print usage and proactively identify printing problems before they happen
- Take steps to counter any potential printing issues
- Replenish printing supplies before they run out and employees are affected
- Provide network management and IT integration
- Train your employees to get the most out of the equipment
Our Support Team manage everything from recommendation to installation and maintenance. The cost of the service is based on the number of pages printed.
Why use Managed Print Services?
In an office environment it is easy to lose track of the costs of printing with a typical mix of small desktop printers and larger departmental multifunctional devices. The aim of managed print services is to provide visibility and control of print throughout, so you can lower your costs.
Print Management Software
For customers who need a more sophisticated level of managed print service, solutions that include print management software are available. In partnership with Kyocera and Develop, we offer a powerful print management solution from Papercut.
Papercut brings full visibility and control to print fleets in a simple pain-free manner.
- Central Administration
- Collect prints from any device
- Secure print release
- Track all activity